Minimizing regulatory compliance exposure
In an intricate maze of national and international regulatory laws, business owners are constantly exposed to compliance risks. Your business becomes vulnerable to intrusive investigation by the federal government if you do not ensure your business is in line with global regulations and the laws of the countries you are operating in – non-compliance can at minimum present time consuming constraints to your business and in extreme situations expose your organization to serious legal issues.
Our Gravick Worldwide team of compliance experts provides import and export regulatory compliance consulting for trade compliance in the United States a
Import and Export Regulatory Compliance Consulting
nd throughout the globe. We help you meet your responsibilities as an importer or exporter adhering to all trade and regulatory obligations established by numerous government agencies such as Bureau of Census, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Department of Homeland Security/Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Department of Transportation (DOT), World Customs Organization (WCO) and other regulations established by foreign customs organizations and government agencies. More importantly when properly integrated into your company’s supply chain strategy, regulatory compliance activities can actually help your company improve first costs, minimizing duties and help you keep or recover potential outlays of capital for Customs fees throughout the globe.
We customize compliance project to your needs and can help your company with numerous customs and compliance activities. Whether your preparing for a Focused Assessment or Audit in another part of the world, or just trying to qualify for a trade simplifications status, we can help.
Some project elements could include:
- Internal trade compliance audits
- Conduct risk assessments
- Create a compliance plan for your business
- Design and implement processes, internal controls and best practices to ensure regulatory compliance
- Guidance, training and support relating to import/export clearance processes
- Guidance and training on key compliance areas (valuation, tariff classification, country of origin, binding rulings and more)
- Training and assistance with valuation methods for import and export transactions
- National and international license application and renewals
- Duty Minimization Strategies
- Special Trade Programs
- Duty Drawback System Design
- Free Trade Zone
In addition to our consulting services relating to import and export regulatory compliance, Gravick can manage the entire process for your business or compliment your current staff level.